It’s that time of the year again! SO many Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals that are live RIGHT NOW. I also have an epic healthy holiday gift guide for you if you want to get some shopping done for your loved ones! So let’s get started.
In this post…
Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals
Healthy Holiday Gift Guide 2019
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals!
Healthy Holiday Gift Guide 2019
As many of these deals go, they can change each day so I will update this post often as they do. Make sure to check back often to get in on these incredible savings!
Food & Cooking
- Thrive Market (basically online Costco for all the health foods) is having 30% OFF up to 200 top brands (like KIND, The New Primal, Bob’s Red Mill)! Purchase the membership to get in on all the deals.(Valid 11/29 – 12/1)
- Amazing deal happening on the Instant Pot! You know I love my Instant Pot and pretty much use it everyday. You can find all my Instant Pot recipes here.
- ButcherBox, a company that delivers humanely raised meat and sustainably sourced seafood right to your door, is giving out FREE BACON FOR LIFE in all your future boxes if you sign up with them. They have the BEST bacon and it’s uncured and free of added sugar and nitrates.
- Pique Tea, one of my favorite matcha and tea brands, is having a 20% off on all products with code BFTWENTY. I just love how amazingly clean their ingredients and sourcing are. I talk more about why I love their matcha in this post and why other matcha brands can be not-so-great in their quality!
- $25 OFF all orders of 3 boxes or more of SuperFat with code CYBER25 on 12/2. If you are low carb or just need low carb snacks on hand, these portable nut butters are amazing to throw into your gym bag or if you need a quick fuel on-the-go.
- This air fryer is having an amazing sale. I didn’t think I would love mine this much, but it’s something I use everything along with the Instant Pot.
- 35% off ALL Perfect Brand products + 10% off with my code: GREATGRANDMA10 (45% total!). This is an amazing deal and opportunity to stock up on some the highest quality supplements out there! Some of my favorite products include their grass-fed gelatin for making yummy gummy snacks, their grass-fed collagen and MCT oil for my morning matcha to promote better skin, hair, and nails, and their desiccated liver capsules for a bit of nutrient boost and liver detox. Don’t forget to use my code GREATGRANDMA10 for that extra 10% discount on top of the 35%!
- Everlywell at-home health tests are 25% off orders up to $299 & 30% off orders of $300+ with code CYBER on 12/2. Everlywell is a company that makes various health tests that you can take in the comfort of your own home. I took their food sensitivity test before and wrote a blog post about it, and I recently also took their women’s health test which I shared my experience about here. These tests aren’t always affordable for everyone so now is a great time to take advantage of them!
- 15% off everything at Beautycounter + free shipping on orders over $50! No discount code needed. Now is the perfect time to stock up on safer skincare items since Beautycounter rarely has sales.
- Primally Pure, an amazing natural skincare company, is having some fun different deals each day! Here are what you can take advantage of this weekend:
– Black Friday (11/29): Spend $50, get a free 1.7 oz deodorant of your choosing
– Small Biz Saturday + Sunday (11/30-11/31): Free Shipping on all orders!
– Cyber Monday: BOGO (buy one get one) on Starter Kit, Baby Kit, and Spa Kit
– This code can’t be combined with above offers, but all weekend you’ll get 20% off with my code JEAN20 at checkout!
- 45% off on grass fed collagen with code GREATGRANDMA10. I already mentioned this above, but Perfect Supplements’ grass fed collagen has done wonders for my skin, hair, and nails. My hair and nails have never been so strong and grown so fast. You just dissolve a scoop in to your morning coffee or matcha, and you can’t even taste it at all! Make sure to use my code for a total of 45% discount, and check out their travel packets as well!
Healthy Holiday Gift Guide 2019
- Instant Pot: I’m going to get a second Instant Pot during this deal and it’s a amazing gift for anyone who cooks alot. I honestly use it ALL the time so it’s so worth the investment!
- Instant Pot accessories: Such a great gift for busy moms and professionals so they can use the Instant Pot for things other than just roasts and soup. You can make muffins, cakes, and so many other things with these accessories!
- Philips Air Fryer: This is my current air fryer and it’s AMAZING. Cooks food way faster and makes it so crispy!
- Electronic milk frother: I use this every morning to make my matcha latte, but you can get it for anyone who has a latte addiction. It has a cold and hot setting, and it’s so easy to clean!
- Made In Cookware: This brand sent me a stock pot to try out and I was amazed at how high the quality was. Their pots and pans are stainless steel, made sustainably, and I can tell they’ll last for years.
- SodaStream with glass bottles: For anyone who wants to cut out their soda addiction. I LOVE that these come with glass carafes, which is great for reducing plastic AND they feel fancier so they make great gifts.
- Silicone food storage bags: I got these to reduce my use of plastic resealable bags and I’m obsessed. They seal airtight and they are great for storing just about anything. Plus, you can freeze them!
- NutriBullet PRO 900 Series: A bit more budget friendly than high end blenders, but works just as powerfully and great for small kitchens. I use this to make nut butter, smoothies, and just about anything.
- My cookbook, Korean Paleo (currently over 50% off!): If you know anyone with food allergies who is interested in Korean cooking, I highly recommend my cookbook. I made sure everything tastes authentic without using any common allergens like soy, gluten, and grains.
- Mandoline slicer: Such a great tool if you need to slice anything thinly and evenly at a fast pace.
- Kitchen shears: I’m obsessed with these kitchen shears and they are razor sharp. I love them for cutting meats and herbs, and you can separate the blades to clean them really well.
- Organic Herb Garden: Such a fun gift for anyone who cooks with spices or like to grow their own food on a small scale.
- Google Nest Hub: We use this for EVERYTHING: setting a timer while cooking, watching shows, listening to music and podcasts, turning on and off lights, setting a reminder, the list goes on and on.
- Macrame plant hangers: These plant hangers brighten up any space and are the perfect, beautiful gift for plant lovers in your life.
- Beautiful organic meditation cushion: I’m obsessed with theses meditation cushions. I own one and it’s so comfortable and beautiful at the same time. We all need one with the stress of the holidays!
- Natural air freshener: I cannot stand chemical fragrances and they give me a headache, but these are 100% natural while smelling amazing. They are great for the bathroom or just to freshen up your fabrics and bedrooms.
- Houseplants for a Healthy Home coffee table book: This is a fun gift for anyone who wants to have more plants in their home, but aren’t sure where to start.
- Sustainably sourced Palo Santo: I love burning Palo Santo in our home for new beginnings and good energy, but are wary of how they are sourced many times. This one has been sustainably sourced and make a great gift for just about anyone who wants more positivity in their lives.
- Pendleton wool throw blanket: We have this exact blanket and it was one of the best investments. It’s crazy warm, beautiful, and lasts forever.
- Woodlot candles: I talk about how harmful most store-bought candles can be in this post. I love Woodlot candles, not only because they are beautiful, but also because they are petroleum, pthalate, and GMO-free. They are created with a blend of renewable coconut wax, GMO-free soy wax, a lead-free cotton core wick, and pure essential oils.
- Delicious Desserts: An Adult Coloring Book: I started coloring a few years ago and it’s such a wonderful, mindless way to de-stress. I think this one makes a great gift, because who doesn’t love coloring in delicious desserts??
- Cool Mist Humidifier: I recently invested in this humidifier after getting cheaper ones for years, and I’m honestly amazed at the difference in quality. Cool mist humidifiers disperse the humidity evenly so they aren’t making the nearby surfaces wet, and I feel a huge difference in my breathing and skin moisture in the morning!
- Everywell Tests (25% off tests with code: BLACKFRIDAY): I talk about how these at-home health tests have helped me out in this post and this post. They are a great cost-effective way to get a reading on your various health markers!
- Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion: I have a hard time remembering to take magnesium supplements (one of the most highly deficient minerals for everyone), but these lotions always do the trick with clean ingredients. I fall asleep so much better when I rub them on my feet at night, and they are great for muscle tension as well.
- Primally Pure Spa Kit (20% off your entire order with code: JEAN20 through 12/2!): Comes with everything you need for a good self care: dry brush, body oil, sea soak, and flower bath. Don’t forget the Cyber Monday deal: BOGO (buy one get one) on Starter Kit, Baby Kit, and Spa Kit on 12/2 – can’t combine with my 20% off code.
- Thrive Market membership: Such a great gift for anyone in your life. You get healthy food delivered right to your door at a steep discount!
- CBD Rapid Cooling Cream (BOGO the entire site with code: BOGO): This is the ONLY CBD cream that has actually worked wonders on my back pain and muscle tension.
- Pique Tea Holiday Bundle (20% off on all products with code BFTWENTY): Whether it’s their tea crystals or matcha, Pique Tea makes the highest quality teas with clean sourcing and third party testing. Plus, they taste amazing and the packaging is so pretty as well!
- Primally Pure Deodorant (20% off your entire order with code: JEAN20 through 12/2!): Deodorant may not seem like a great gift, but these are safer and cleaner, and actually work! Plus, I LOVE how they smell too.
- Yoga Mat: If you know a sweaty yoga fan like me, they will love this yoga mat. Not only is it BEAUTIFUL, it’s a yoga mat and a towel IN ONE, and the mats are very absorbent. They are very high quality too!
- Renpho Deep Tissue Massager: One of the best hand held massagers. These are super powerful and you can get spa-quality massage at a fraction of the price at home!
- Counter+ Skin Care Favorites (15% off + free shipping on order sover $50 through 12/2!): These are Beautycounter’s top selling items. They are gorgeously packaged and are an amazing gift for anyone who loves their skincare routine.
- Gua Sha stones: I own these gua sha stones and they are beautiful, and work amazingly well for increasing circulation to skin. I just love how much slimmer my face is after using it once! You can learn more about how to do a gua sha facial in this post.
- Starlight Eyeshadow Palette (15% off + free shipping on orders over $50 through 12/2!): This eyeshadow palette is SO gorgeous and works for all skin tones. The sparkly shade is perfect for all the holiday and New Year parties! Just love how vibrant they are for being safer for our health.
- Primally Pure Jade Roller + Plumping Oil Combo (20% off your entire order with code: JEAN20 through 12/2!): Another great gift for those who are looking for anti-aging benefits in their skincare routine. I like to keep this jade roller in the fridge before using for even better de-puffing benefits!
- Rosewood Lip Trio (15% off + free shipping on order over $50 through 12/2!): These 3 safer lip products are amazing for all skin tones and last all day on the lips. They are all super moisturizing as well! You can even break them up for stocking stuffers.
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel (15% off + free shipping on order over $50 through 12/2!): I talk about how amazing this peel is for reducing pore size, dark spots, and uneven skin tones in this post. Truly a great gift for both men and women!
- Blackhead remover vacuum: When I first used this vacuum, I was completely amazed and grossed out at the amount of gunk that it pulled out of my pores. It’s oddly satisfying and will leave your skin bright and clean!
- Automatic curling iron: I never knew I needed this curling iron until I got it. It makes the curling process 3 times faster. So needed for a busy mom or a professional in your life!
- Skin Care mini fridge: For anyone who loves their daily skincare routine. Some products like the eye cream, jade roller, and gua sha stones feel SO much better when they go on chilled and this is a great one to have near your vanity.
For New and Expectant Moms
- Pregnancy Affirmation Cards: I got these cards as a gift when I was pregnant, and they cleared a lot of my fears about giving birth and being a mom. They are beautiful too!
- Dyper subscription (Get a FREE diaper caddy with your subscription!): I talk about safer diaper options in this post, and I love Dyper because they are made with bamboo without harmful chemicals. This company delivers safe diapers right to your door, which is so convenient when you are having a hard time thinking much about anything as a new mom!
- Thrive Market membership: The last thing you think about doing as a new mom is to go out and get groceries, but you are hungry all the time especially if you are breastfeeding. Thrive Market delivers healthy food options and even safe diapers right to your door at a cheaper price than grocery stores!
- Primally Pure Baby Kit (20% off your entire order with code: JEAN20 through 12/2!): All the natural baby products you need in one. They don’t have crazy scents and great for babies with sensitive skin. Don’t forget the Cyber Monday deal: BOGO (buy one get one) on Starter Kit, Baby Kit, and Spa Kit on 12/2 – can’t combine with my 20% off code.
- Bright Eyes Treatment Set (15% off + free shipping on order over $50 through 12/2!): This holiday set was a lifesaver right after I gave birth and wasn’t getting much sleep. So many people asked how I looked so awake, and it was because I was using the eye masks and the eye cream everyday.
- Body Oil in Citrus Rosemary (15% off + free shipping on order over $50 through 12/2!): If you are pregnant trying to avoid stretch marks, I highly recommend this body oil. I rubbed it on my belly and breasts night and day and did not get any stretch marks. Of course, some of this is genetic, but rosemary oil is amazing for firming up stretching skin!
- Name necklace: My husband got me this necklace with my daughter’s name on it, and it’s my favorite piece of jewelry. It’s delicate, beautiful, and I get compliments on it all the time. So perfect for new moms in your life!
- Homemade Meals or Meal Delivery: Probably one of the best gifts for new moms. Cooking is the last thing you can do with a new baby, so having home cooked meals or prepared meals delivered is invaluable.
- Perfect Liver Detox Support (35% off + 10% off with my code: GREATGRANDMA10): Pregnancy and breastfeeding comes with a flood of hormones your body isn’t used to (this is the reason for morning sickness), so it’s a good idea to support your liver. This is my favorite liver detox supplement and it’s safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mamas.
- Beautycounter’s The Ultimate Baby Collection (15% off + free shipping on order over $50 through 12/2!): Such a perfect baby shower gift or for new moms! It comes with an amazing, high quality diaper bag that’s pretty to look at too. For a lower priced option, the Baby Bundle Collection is perfect with just the essentials.
- Primally Pure Lip Balms (20% off your entire order with code: JEAN20 through 12/2!): Break them up for stocking stuffers! So soothing with all natural ingredients. You can buy these individually as well.
- Organic silk eye mask: This has made such a huge difference in my sleep quality and filters out morning light really well.
- Wild Thera Sleep Aid balm: I rub this under my nose when I wake up in the middle of the night and can’t fall back asleep. Works like a charm every time!
- Reusable foldable shopping bag: Perfect way to get everyone to reduce their use of plastic bags.
- Glow & Go Mini Facial Oils (15% off + free shipping on order over $50 through 12/2!): So luxurious and perfect for gifting separately.
- Lip Jellies (15% off + free shipping on order over $50 through 12/2!): The teens and tweens in your life are gonna love these! They smell and taste amazing, and are completely safe if you accidentally (or purposely) ingest them.
- Portable collapsible stainless steel straws: Another great way to reduce plastic straws usage for your loved ones.
- Mini Lip Gloss Vault (15% off + free shipping on order over $50 through 12/2!): Break these vibrant glosses up for stocking stuffers. They are so so pretty!
- Lottery tickets: We do these every year and they are always so fun and popular. It’s also a great way to make the gift giving process on Christmas morning last a little longer!
- Zoya nail polish: This is my favorite safer nail polish brand. While I get a manicure on my hands every month, I don’t like other people touching my feet so I apply these on my toes at home.
- Pique tea crystals (20% off on all products with code BFTWENTY): Fun and healthy gift for tea lovers!
- SuperFat keto nut butters (20% OFF on ALL orders with code BLK20 through 12/1, and $25 OFF all orders of 3 boxes or more with code CYBER25 on 12/2): Perfect for the low-carbers in your life or anyone who could use a healthy fuel for their workouts and hikes!
- Homemade Beeswax Lip Balms
- Beeswax Candles
- Homemade Natural Deodorant
- Homemade Body Butter
- Coconut Coffee Body Scrub
- Spiced Maple Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Nut-Free Cassava Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate Glaze Paleo Brownies
- Cranberry Pistachio Paleo Chocolate Cookies
- AIP & Paleo Sugar Cookies
- Paleo Chestnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Goji Berry Paleo Granola
- Bacon Spiced Cashews
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.