Of course, it’s just like me to find out that I can make shaved ice in my blender as we end summer. I’m honestly not ready for the summer to be over yet and I’m that person who’s yelling, “Stop posting about Fall and pumpkins!” while checking social media during this time of year. I will keep holding on to summer as long as I can which is why I’m bringing you this creamy and delicious slushie recipe.
Well, it’s never too late (or early) to enjoy a slushie in my book so as everyone starts getting ready for Fall, I’ll be here sipping on this strawberry milk slushie imagining that I’m on a sunny beach somewhere. If you are also a summer lover like me, join me and let’s pretend the warm weather and long days will never end. If you are excited for Fall to start, then you should make this anyway because it’s pretty darn delicious and it’s a simple and easy way to take advantage of all the strawberries before they go away! Sad face.
Dairy-Free Strawberry Milk SlushiePrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup ice (about 5 standard cubes)
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- In a high powered blender, blend 1 cup of ice until it becomes a consistency of shaved ice.
- Pour the shaved ice into a glass.
- Place strawberries, almond milk, almond butter, and honey (or maple syrup) into the blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour over ice, and enjoy immediately!