Ultra fudgy flourless brownie in a mug that’s cooked in just 1 minute! It’s a paleo and grain free easy microwave brownie recipe that tastes so decadent.
Question: does it defeat the purpose of a microwaved mug dessert if you make it twice a day, everyday? ASKING FOR A FRIEND. They are just too easy to make, so fun to eat out of a mug, and you can’t beat how dangerously quick they are to make. I made this flourless mug brownie several times already this week because it’s that good!
Flourless Brownie in a Mug Recipe
I almost called this microwave mug brownie recipe “paleo chocolate mug cake” or “flourless chocolate mug cake.” However, the texture turned out fudgier and slightly denser than cake. After tasting it multiple times (I couldn’t stop), I realized that that it was definitely a brownie and a very good one! It’s just so amazing and the single serving size is so perfect for IMMEDIATELY fulfilling your chocolate cravings.
How to Make Paleo Mug Brownie
The instructions for this microwave mug brownie recipe is so simple and easy:
- Combine all ingredients and whisk together until smooth.
- Grease the inside of your favorite mug, and pour the batter in.
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds.
- Cool for 5 minutes before digging in! You can top with your favorite toppings if you’d like.
The microwaving time depends on how wide your mug is and the power of your microwave. This flourless mug brownie is ready when the center is still slightly jiggly and that’s what make it so fudgy. I would check after 60 seconds in the microwave, then add more time if it needs to be cooked more.
Ways to Enjoy This Easy Microwave Brownie Recipe
This easy microwave brownie recipe will yield 1 large serving, but you can definitely stretch it to 2 servings because it’s rich and so satisfying. This is especially true if you are serving it with optional add-ons to stretch it even further. Here are some ideas on ways to enjoy this paleo mug brownie:
- with vanilla ice cream
- with whipped cream or whipped coconut cream
- topped with chocolate chips (I love these dairy free ones) or shaved chocolate flakes
- sprinkled with powdered sugar
- topped with fruits like berries
- drizzled with chocolate syrup or caramel sauce
- drizzled with nut butter
- topped with chopped nuts
Whether you want to call this a flourless mug brownie or flourless chocolate mug cake, it’s so tasty and wonderful. There’s honestly nothing like digging your spoon into a warm and fudgy chocolatey goodness!
If you enjoyed this flourless mug brownie recipe, you might also love…
- Paleo Carrot Mug Cake
- White Chocolate Glaze Paleo Brownies
- Paleo Red Velvet Brownies with Coconut Cream Frosting
- Vegan & Paleo Mexican Hot Chocolate Ice Cream (No-Churn Method Included)
- Paleo Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache
Flourless Brownie in a Mug (Paleo, Grain Free)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk together until smooth and just combined.
- Grease the inside of a standard 12oz or 16oz mug.
- Pour the batter into the mug.
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds. Check after 60 seconds. The center of the brownie should be slightly jiggly.
- Cool for 5 minutes then dig in with a spoon! Feel free to add optional toppings like ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate chips, chopped nuts, berries, and more.
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.