Cooking pancakes for a crowd has never been easier with these baked Paleo & Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes. They are fluffy and delicious, with only 5 grams of net carbs!
Pancakes are one of the easier breakfast items to make. You mix together the pancake mix and just cook it up on the griddle. However, it CAN be a bit more work when you are trying to cook for bigger group, when you end up standing next to the stove making a batch after a batch of pancakes. It becomes time-consuming, and the first batches may get cold while trying to get everything on the table at the same time.
Paleo & Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe
Well, I found an easy solution for making a big batch of pancakes with the least amount of work: sheet pan pancakes! Instead of pan frying, you bake the pancake batter at one time in a sheet pan, and the result is a big batch of fluffy and soft pancakes done in no time.
I decided to make these pancakes low carb, because regular pancakes are too high in sugar for me and I don’t feel my best afterwards. With these keto sheet pan pancakes, I can enjoy my love for pancakes without a blood sugar crash afterwards, and you won’t even know that these are low carb from the taste and texture!
Not Keto? Make These Paleo!
I know many of my readers are just paleo, and they aren’t necessary trying to be keto. If that’s the case of you, you can just omit the stevia drops, and then sweeten the pancakes later by topping with regular maple syrup, OR you can add about 3-4 tbsp of maple syrup to the batter and reduce the coconut milk to 1 cup.
Jazz It Up With Add-ins and Toppings
This Paleo & Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes recipe makes plain, unflavored pancakes so you can dress it up how you like it. Once you transfer the batter to the sheet pan, you can add fruits, chocolate chips, or any other of your favorite add-ins. Blueberry pancakes are my favorite so I ended up using fresh blueberries, and they turned out delicious.
You can also be creative with your topping choices as well! I like to load up on them because I think toppings make all the difference. Here are some ideas:
- spices like cinnamon
- nut butter
- chocolate chips
- coconut chips or shredded coconut
- maple syrup (love this keto version)
- sour cream
- coconut whipped cream
- and… what else? Tell me your favorite pancake topping in the comments below!
Paleo & Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk or more, if needed
- 1/4 cup ghee melted and cooled
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 drops liquid stevia* omit or see notes if you are not keto
- Optional add-ins: berries, chocolate chips, nuts, etc
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line an 18×13 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients (except optional add-ins) until a smooth and creamy batter forms. If the batter is too thick, add more coconut milk until it reaches the right consistency. The batter should be a bit thicker than traditional pancake batter.
- Pour into the prepared baking sheet and use a spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Top with your favorite optional toppings, if using.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cut into 12 slices. A pizza cutter works well for this purpose.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings! I love sour cream, coconut cream, fruits, nut butter, cinnamon, and/or keto maple syrup.
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.