Making your own Paleo & Whole30 Ranch Dressing is so easy and quick, and so much tastier and healthier than the store-bought version. Pour it on salads or meats, or use as a dip or a marinade!
You know, if I knew that making your own Whole30 ranch dressing at home was this quick and easy, I would’ve started doing it way earlier! I think this may be my new favorite go-to dressing for everything.
Paleo & Whole30 Ranch Dressing Recipe
All you need to make this paleo and Whole30 ranch dressing, besides the ingredients, is an immersion blender. Not only is it the best tool for making an egg-based creamy sauce or mayonnaise, I love how easy it is to clean up than when you use a regular blender.
In this recipe, a combination of an egg, avocado oil, coconut milk, and yummy spices are combined together to make America’s favorite dressing, and my picky husband said it might be better than the store-bought version he’s been eating!
Why I Don’t Buy Store Bought Ranch
Ranch is my husband’s favorite dressing so he’ll buy it for himself sometimes, but I personally never eat or touch the store bought version. The ones from the most popular brands are made with inflammatory vegetable oils which contain trans fat and are known to cause so many health issues.
There’s an incredible amount of processing to make soybean, corn, and canola oils, and most of them are already oxidized and rancid by the time they hit the shelves. This causes them to be highly inflammatory to the body, and it’s best to avoid them if you can.
Instead, in my paleo & Whole30 ranch dressing, I use avocado oil, which is much healthier and more stable, all while having a neutral flavor!
Ways to Enjoy This Paleo & Whole30 Ranch Dressing
There are so many ways to use Whole30 ranch dressing, and it’s a versatile condiment that goes with almost all savory dishes. Here are some ideas:
- Drizzled over salads (duh)
- As a dip for veggies and crackers
- As a marinade
- Drizzled over meat dishes
- As a dip for wings and coconut chicken
- With fries
The possibilities are endless! Did I miss anything? Comment below: how would you enjoy this paleo & Whole30 ranch dressing?
Paleo & Whole30 Ranch Dressing
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- Immersion blender
- Combine all ingredients in a glass jar with a mouth just wide enough to fit the head of the immersion blender.
- Slowly lower the blender in to jar until it hits the bottom.
- Turn on the blender and let it run without moving until you see a white creamy cloud start forming from the bottom. It will rise up as the oil get slowly incorporated into the mixture.
- When most of the oil is blended in to the cloud, slowly lift the blender up while it's running.
- Lift the blender out of the jar.
- Use the ranch dressing as a dip, marinade, or drizzle over salads and meats!
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.