Turmeric Ginger Bone Broth Smoothie Bowl
This Whole30 and paleo Turmeric Ginger Bone Broth Smoothie Bowl is low in sugar, packed with gut healing nutrients, and so thick and yummy.
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time1 min
Total Time2 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 cup bone broth
- 1 cup coconut milk or any other non-dairy milk
- 1 medium sweet potato cooked, cooled, and peeled
- 1/2-1 inch fresh ginger depending on your spice level
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp or more raw honey (optional) Omit for sugar detox
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1/2 tsp vanilla powder for AIP
- 1 scoop grass-fed collagen optional - Use code GREATGRANDMA10 for 10% off!
- Optional toppings: Fruit, nuts, granola, nut butter, or coconut chips