Roasted Whole30 Greek Salad
This paleo and vegan Roasted Whole30 Greek Salad is so vibrant and healthy with various yummy vegetables, and it's the perfect dish to bring to a picnic or a potluck!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 bunch of asparagus tough ends trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 red bell pepper cored and chopped
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1 cup cubed cucumber
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place asparagus, onion, cherry tomatoes, and red bell pepper on a baking sheet.
Add avocado oil and toss together to coat.
Lay the vegetables in an even layer and roast for 20 minutes, stirring them halfway through.
While the vegetables are roasting, combine all ingredients for the dressing in a mason jar.
Screw on the lid and shake vigorously until emulsified. Set aside.
Once the vegetables are done cooking, transfer them to a large mixing bowl.
Add kalamata olives and cucumbers.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss together until combined. Add more salt if needed.
Serve at room temperature.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 384mg | Potassium: 179mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 865IU | Vitamin C: 38.1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.5mg