Paleo Watermelon Margarita Slushie
Servings: 4 servings
- 5 cups diced watermelon frozen
- 3/4 cup 100% agave tequila omit for AIP or if avoiding alcohol
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp raw honey or more, to taste
- Sea Salt
- Optional: lime and/or watermelon slices for garnish
Pour sea salt in a small dish. Run a lime wedge around the rims of 4 glasses to wet them, then dip in sea salt.
Place frozen watermelon, tequila (if using), lime juice, and honey in a high powered blender, and blend until smooth.
Taste and add more honey, if needed.
Divide the slushie into the prepared glasses, then garnish with lime wedges and watermelon slices before serving.
Serving: 1margarita | Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 248mg | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1095IU | Vitamin C: 24.5mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.5mg