Cherry Cucumber Prosecco Spritz
This Cherry Cucumber Prosecco Spritz is a delicious and refreshing cocktail that will cool you down instantly in the summertime!
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 inch piece of cucumber chopped
- 1 oz Aperol
- 1 oz cherry juice no sugar added
- 1 Riondo Prosecco chilled
- Optional: Fresh cherries for garnish
- Optional: Cucumber ribbons for garnish
Place cucumber, Aperol, and cherry juice in a cocktail shaker, and muddle.
Add ice, and shake vigorously.
Strain into a glass over ice, then top with Riondo Prosecco.
Garnish with fresh cherries and cucumber ribbons, if using , and enjoy!