AIP & Paleo Matcha Pudding
This creamy and delicious paleo matcha pudding is made with all the gut-healing nutrients and packed with antioxidants. It's a healthy but decadent AIP dessert!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 can of coconut milk about 1 2/3 cup
- 2 packets Pique Tea matcha or 2 tsp matcha
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla powder for AIP
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp grass fed gelatin Use code GREATGRANDMA10 for 10% off your entire order
Place all ingredients, except gelatin, in a blender. Blend until smooth and matcha has completely dissolved.
Transfer to a saucepan, and sprinkle the mixture evenly with gelatin.
Turn on the heat to medium and whisk for about 5 minutes until the mixture starts steaming, but don't let it come to a boil. You want it just hot enough for the gelatin to dissolve completely.
Remove from heat and divide into 4 bowls.
Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to firm up and set.
Serve chilled, sprinkled with your favorite toppings.
Serving: 1serving - makes 4 | Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Sodium: 19mg | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Iron: 1mg