Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wraps (Paleo, Keto)
When you need a quick, flavorful meal to eat at home, try these paleo and keto Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wraps. They are easy to assemble, full of flavor, and perfect to have for lunch or dinner!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or your favorite cooking oil
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1½ lb skinless boneless chicken thighs cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 carrot shredded
- 3 tbsp sugar free sriracha sauce
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos or 2 tbsp soy sauce, for keto
- 2 tbsp honey or 1 tbsp monkfruit sweetener, for keto *see notes
- 12 leaves of bib, butter, or romain lettuce
- Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Add onion and sauté for 3 minutes.
Add chicken and cook stirring for about 10 minutes, until browned on all sides.
Stir in garlic, celery, and carrots, and cook for 3 minutes.
Pour in sriracha, coconut aminos, and honey, and stir until the sauce is thickened and the chicken is coated.
Remove from heat, and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
Serve in lettuce leaves.
Here's the nutrition breakdown if you use monkfruit sweetener instead of honey, and soy sauce instead of coconut aminos for the keto version:
Serving: 1serving - makes 4 | Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 162mg | Sodium: 696mg | Potassium: 587mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 2817IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 2mg