Hearty Chicken Salad (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
Servings: 4 servings
- 1.5 lb chicken breasts or thighs or 1½ cups cooked chicken
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/4 small onion sliced thinly or chopped
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup paleo mayonnaise
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- paprika for garnish
- Optional add ins: chopped nuts, dried cranberries, dill, grapes, apples
If using raw chicken, boil the meat for 15-20 minutes until fully cooked.
Set aside so it cools, and chop into small pieces.
Combine with the rest of the ingredients, and let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 518mg | Potassium: 688mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2643IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg