These sweet and creamy Coconut Mixed Berry Paleo Popsicles are healthy and vegan, and they are a delicious and refreshing treat on a hot summer day!
It’s almost 4th of July, and I’m relishing in the fact that it falls on a Tuesday. It feels like an extra-long weekend, although Monday is a work day for many people. From what I’ve been hearing, most people are working from home or taking Monday off, so It feels like an extra-indulgent mid-week break!
While I usually don’t post recipes on weekends, I wanted to get these super summery and scrumptious Coconut Mixed Berry Popsicles to you before you start the celebration with BBQs and fireworks. I just love the combination of berries and cream, and even better when it’s in popsicle form!
I love that these mixed berry popsicles are festive as well, with their red, white, and blue hues. I used strawberries and blueberries, but you can use any other types of berries as well, like raspberries or blackberries. Either way, you have to try them because this is such an easy recipe and it’s so dang yummy.
What fun plans do you have for 4th of July? I think we might head to the beach to watch the fireworks and try out some food trucks. Of course, I will enjoy this yummy cold treat as well since they’ll be calling my name from the freezer. While I’m not a sweets-lover, I can definitely enjoy 1 or 2 of these paleo popsicles, when it’s over 80 degrees out!
Coconut Mixed Berry Paleo Popsicles (Vegan)
- In a high powered blender, blend coconut milk, coconut sugar, shredded coconut, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
- Place chopped strawberries in the popsicle mold, dividing them evenly.
- Pour coconut milk mixture over the strawberries so it fills up 2/3 of the popsicle mold. You should have some coconut milk mixture left over. Set aside.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Once partially frozen, push down the popsicle sticks into the middle of the mold until they stick through the frozen layer so they stay in place.
- Place blueberries in the mold on top of the coconut milk layer, pushing some down to the middle of the mold
- Pour the rest of the coconut milk mixture over the blueberries to the top of the mold.
- Freeze the whole thing for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to eat, run the mold under warm water to remove the popsicles.
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.