These grain free and Paleo Gingerbread Pancakes are a dreamy and healthy holiday brunch item that your whole family will love!
Oh man, guys… I have the perfect Christmas brunch recipe for you and I’ve made it 3 times already since last week because it’s that good. That’s saying a lot because I always choose savory breakfast items over sweet and these Paleo Gingerbread Pancakes are just next level.
Paleo Gingerbread Pancakes Recipe
These Paleo Gingerbread Pancakes are just the dreamiest and the fluffiest, and the cinnamon-y, ginger-y flavor will make you feel so warm and festive with the holiday spirit.
Not only that, it’s super easy to make using just a blender to make the batter, so it’s pretty quick to pull together if you want to feed a group. And each person can customize with whatever toppings that they like!
Get Creative With Your Toppings!
I vary my toppings with almond butter, whipped coconut cream, sliced almonds, a little bit of maple syrup, and cinnamon. But you can add berries, yogurt, jam, granola, or even ice cream for some extra decadence. If you are looking for something simpler, the batter contains a banana so it’s already slightly sweet so it’s delicious on its own.
Hope you enjoy these yummy, fluffy Paleo Gingerbread Pancakes to celebrate your holiday mornings!
Paleo Gingerbread Pancakes
- Mash the bananas well. Add eggs, almond milk, molasses, and vanilla extract, and whisk until combine until smooth.
- Add in coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon, and ginger. and mix together until a batter forms. If the mixture is too thick, add in more almond milk 1 teaspoon at a time until it reaches the pancake batter consistency.
- Lightly coat a skillet with coconut oil over medium low heat.
- Pour the pancake batter on the skillet to make 3-4 inch pancakes.
- Cook for 3 minutes until bubbles appear on top, then flip and cook for 2-3 more minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more coconut oil to the pan to grease.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.