This hearty and comforting White Chicken AIP Chili comes together in 30 minutes, and it’s perfect for a delicious weeknight meal!
As Fall approaches (seriously, why does summer go by SO fast??), it’s starting to become soup season. While I love using the slow cooker or the Instant Pot to make my soups and stews, some recipes are just so quick and easy that you don’t need to pull out the gadgets. You just need the stovetop to pull together a delicious meal, and this White Chicken AIP Chili is one of those recipes.
White Chicken AIP Chili Recipe
I actually made this AIP Chili a while back when my mom was visiting me over last winter. I wanted to make some kind of soup for her, but my mom has rheumatoid arthritis (an autoimmune disease) so I like to cook her AIP recipes when she’s visiting. This is why AIP cooking is so near and dear to my heart.
This White Chicken AIP Chili came together super quickly and was so delicious, even without any kind of chili actually in the ingredients! The toppings really make this dish so definitely add some extra texture and flavors to the soup with some of your favorite garnish. My mom couldn’t stop raving about how much she loved it!
30 Minute Meals for the Paleo AIP Cookbook
I’m sharing this White Chicken AIP Chili recipe as a mini teaser for a community cookbook I contributed to: 30 Minute Meals for the Paleo AIP. I’m so excited to share this ebook, which contains 120 complete meal recipes that are:
- 100% AIP compliant.
- ready from start to finish in 30 minutes or less!
- family friendly. All recipes serve 4 people.
- made with “basic” ingredients that are budget friendly. There are no expensive pre-made store bought ingredients!
This community cookbook was put together by 40 bloggers, including myself, and is the brainchild of Jaime Hartman of Gutsy by Nature. We couldn’t be more proud of how amazing the book tuned out, filled with simple and easy recipes that anyone can follow!
The AIP diet, or the autoimmune protocol, means that every recipe is:
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Dairy free
- Egg free
- Nightshade free
- Nut and seed free
- Refined sugar free
- Made from whole, nutrient-dense, unprocessed foods.
So, even if you aren’t following the AIP diet, the book may help you if you are looking to nourish yourself with anti-inflammatory foods on a budget and/or time-constraint!
White Chicken AIP Chili (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
- Dice onion, chop celery, and mince garlic cloves.
- Heat coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, and garlic and cook stirring for 5 minutes.
- Push the veggies to the side then add the chicken.
- Season with dried oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Cook for 5 minutes, until chicken is browned on all sides.
- Add the bone broth to the pot and squeeze in juice from limes, and bring to boil.
- Lower heat to medium-low, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken and transfer to a bowl, then use 2 forks to shred it completely.
- Add the chicken back to soup, then add coconut milk.
- Increase heat to medium-high, then boil for 10 minutes until the soup is slightly reduced and thickened.
- Garnish as desired.
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.