There’s nothing better than this Whole30 Honey Mustard that goes great with any kind of protein dish or on salads. It’s paleo and vegan, and you won’t notice that it’s sweetened with fruit instead of honey!
Was anyone else obsessed with honey mustard growing up? I used that put that sh** on eeeverything. It started out innocently with some chicken nuggets or chicken tenders, and then it became a serious habit as I started putting it on everything savory.
Whole30 Honey Mustard Recipe
I still love it to this day, but I think this new version, Whole30 honey mustard, is the best I’ve tried yet. Even though there’s no honey, the sauce is still so dang delicious and sweetened with medjool dates. The subtle sweetness of the dates with the spiciness of the mustard is an incredible combo, and I’m kicking myself for not making this sooner in my life.
I’ve already been using it as a sauce, dip, and dressing on the daily and I haven’t gotten sick of it yet.
And the best part? It comes together SO fast and so easily. Everything is thrown into the blender and you just blend it. If you don’t count the whole part where you have to soak the dates to soften them, it’s literally done in a minute.
Definitely my kinda recipe.
With just 5 ingredients (4 if you don’t count water), you’ll love this creamy and dreamy sauce made with the cleanest real foods, so feel free to load it up on everything!
Ways to Enjoy this Whole30 Honey Mustard
There are so many ways to enjoy this Whole30 honey mustard, and these are just a few ideas:
- As marinade for chicken or pork
- As salad dressing – you can add some water to thin it out if you want to use it this way.
- As dip for chips, veggies, and cooked meats
- Drizzled over your favorite gluten free avocado toast or in sandwiches and lettuce wraps
- In deviled eggs, instead of regular mustard
How do you like enjoy honey mustard? Tell me in the comments below!
Whole30 Honey Mustard
- Soak medjool dates in warm water for 10 minutes until they soften.
- Drain the medjool dates than place in a high powered blender with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve as dip, dressing, sauce, or any way you enjoy honey mustard!
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.