These perfectly soft and chewy paleo flourless cookies only use 4 ingredients, and can easily be customized with various add-ins. Even gluten-lovers can’t get enough of these!
I’ve been making these delicious and easy paleo cookies for a few years now. They are so simple with only 4 ingredients, that I have the recipe memorized in my head (so rare for me when it comes to baking!). Not only are they yummy and easily customizable, they are perfectly soft chewy cookies that come out perfect every time!
4-Ingredient Keto & Paleo Flourless Cookies Recipe
Like the name suggests, there is no flour involved for baking these cookies. Because of this, it’s very easy to turn these into keto cookies just by substituting the sweetener! I’ve made them all different ways with various add-ins, and the result is always so addicting. I highly encourage you to experiment and adjust to your cookie preference.
Endless Variations of Paleo Flourless Cookies
Honestly, these easy paleo cookies are fantastic on their own. However, if you want to mix it up, this is a fantastic basic cookie recipe that you can customize to your like.
- Feel free to use any nut or seed butter that you have on hand. I usually make almond butter cookies with this recipe, but I’ve also used peanut butter (not paleo), sunflower butter, and cashew butter with great success. You’ll be able to taste the flavor of peanut butter the most out of all nut butters if that’s what you plan to use – so yummy!
- If you don’t like soft chewy cookies, bake them for 2-3 minutes longer for a crispier texture. We all have our preferences when it comes to cookie textures so you can experiment with different baking times.
- Make these into keto cookies by using a low carb sweetener. I love Swerve, because you can substitute 1-for-1 with coconut sugar without changing the sweetness level.
- Feel free to experiment with add-ins! I love to add chocolate chips, chopped nuts, dried fruits, or a pinch of sea salt. For the version photographed, I made almond butter cookies and sprinkled with flaky sea salt as soon they were out of the oven.
Tips for Making Keto & Paleo Flourless Cookies
The instructions are quite simple so I don’t have too many tips for these, but here are a few things to keep in mind when baking these cookies:
- You CAN use a flax egg to make these into egg free cookies. Just combine 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal with 3 tablespoons of water. Let this gel for 10-15 minutes before adding it to the recipe.
- If you are allergic to nuts, you can use sunflower seed butter. The result is fantastic!
- Make sure to space out the dough at least 2 inches apart. These cookies will spread into a thin layer while baking. I don’t bother flattening the dough before baking for this reason
- Use a parchment paper and make sure to rest for 5 minutes before moving them from the baking sheet. These soft chewy cookies will be extra soft when they first come out of the oven. It’s important to make sure that they don’t stick to the pan by using parchment paper, and to rest them so they have time to firm up.
That’s it! I hope you enjoy one of my favorite easy paleo cookies ever. They can easily be turned into egg free and/or keto cookies, and even my gluten-loving husband tells me to make these all the time!
Other recipes you might love…
- Paleo & Vegan Salted Caramel Thumbprint Cookies
- Nut-Free Cassava Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Keto Vanilla Wafers (Vegan & Paleo Option)
- AIP & Paleo Sugar Cookies
4-Ingredient Keto & Paleo Flourless Cookies (Soft & Chewy)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix well.
- Drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet a tablespoon at a time, spacing them out at least 2 inches apart (use 2 baking sheets, if needed). Flatten them slightly – these cookies will spread while baking.
- Bake for 10 minutes. If you want crispier cookies, bake for 12 minutes.
- Rest for for 10-15 minutes before enjoying. They'll firm up as they cool.
- Once cooled completely, store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.