Check out some amazing Black Friday deals you don’t want to miss out on, and my 2017 healthy holiday gift guide, where you can find something for anyone special in your life!
I feel like I say this every year, but how the heck is it the holiday season already? It always feels like it springs up out of nowhere and this year is no different. I do love this season though, and I’m so excited to start decorating with sparkly lights and buying gifts for my loved ones.
If you are stuck on what presents to get, or want to get in on some great deals for yourself, this post is for you! I rounded up some great Black Friday deals and a healthy holiday gift guide that’ll help you find the perfect gift for anyone in your life. So let’s get started!
Black Friday Deals
- Half off 30 Minute Clean Eats on a Budget Cookbook. This eCookbook of 80 quick and easy paleo recipes that I contributed to is 50% off from today to Cyber Monday (11/24-11/27)! All the recipes are phenomenal, can be made in 30 minutes or under, and are designed feed a family of 4 for under $20. The book is normally $24.98, but you can snag it at half off for the next few days with code WGGA50 at checkout which is a steal!
- 35% off ALL Perfect Brand products, + 10% off with my code: GREATGRANDMA10. This is an amazing deal an opportunity to stock up on some the highest quality supplements out there! Some of my favorite supplements from them include their grass-fed gelatin for making yummy gummy snacks, their grass-fed collagen to put a scoop in my coffee every morning for better skin, hair, and nails, and their desiccated liver capsules for a bit of nutrient boost and liver detox. Don’t forget to use my code GREATGRANDMA10 for that extra 10% discount on top of the 35%!
- FREE SHIPPING + FREE Turkey Broth with every 4+ bone broth pouches you purchase at Bare Bones. Oh, did I mention you’ll get an additional 10% off with my code WGGA10? This is a GREAT deal for some high quality gut healing broth you can drink on their own or use in recipes, especially when they are 100% grass-fed and pasture-raised. Don’t miss out on this amazing deal, and my 10% code WGGA10 will only last through Cyber Monday (11/27)!
- 15% off any order under 40 pounds at US Wellness Meats with code SEASON. US Wellness Meats is my go-to for all the best quality, grass-fed meats that are delivered straight to your door. They already have reasonable prices for all their products but you can save even more with their code SEASON through Cyber Monday (11/27)!
- BIG SAVINGS on the Instant Pot. If you’ve been waiting to get your hands on this amazing electronic pressure cooker, now is the time! The standard 6-qt is only $67.99 (down from $99.99) which is a great deal that I’m pretty sure will NOT last. Not only is it a pressure cooker, it’s also a steamer, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, and you can even make cakes and casseroles in them.
Healthy Holiday Gift Guide 2017
- Heated pillow massager, $39.95. Okay, so I bought this exact massager about a month ago and it’s one of the best purchases of the year. If you are a massage lover and hold tension in your muscles when you are stressed, you’ll love this little gadget that you use to get the knots out anywhere on your body. It’s super strong, you can control the heat, and you can even use it in the car because it comes with a car adapter. I like to put it on the floor and lay on it concentrating on different parts of my body when I’m watching TV.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven, $200-$600. For those of you looking to splurge a bit on a beautiful kitchen tool, I highly recommend a Le Creuset Dutch Oven. I never appreciated what was so great about them until my mom gave me hers, and I just LOVE how food tastes cooked in it. They retain heat really well, and the heavy lids keep all the flavors from escaping. Plus, they are oven-proof, which means you can cook anything in them from vegetables to soups to roasts.
- Eco-wise Pendleton Throw Blanket, $109. Pendleton is my go-to choice when it comes to all our blankets because they are high quality, extremely warm, and have some really great designs. I especially love their eco-wise line because these blankets are made with naturally renewable wool and vegetable dyes and they also pass strict standards of sustainability, which I always stand behind. Also… who doesn’t need blankets?
- Himalayan Salt Lamp, $21.99. Not only are Himalayan salt lamps visually attractive and calming, it’s a natural air detoxifier. Salt pulls in water molecules from the room, including bacteria and pollutants. When the lamp is on and heats up, it releases water molecules back into the air but holds in the pollutants, naturally purifying the air. It’s also known to increase your energy levels, reduce allergy symptoms, and help you sleep better. It’s a great one for anyone looking for a bit of zen in their life.
- Ceramic Campfire Mugs, $14.99 for 2. Speckled campfire-style design is super trendy these days, and I think these mugs are the perfect stocking stuffer for anyone in your life. They are thick to keep the liquid hot inside hot for a long period of time and high in quality so they’ll last a long time!
- Matcha making set, $36.49. Matcha lattes are all the craze these days, and it can be an expensive habit if you purchase them often at coffeeshops. However, it can actually be super easy and way more delicious if you make it at home with some simple tools that come in this kit. Great for all the matcha lovers in your life!
- Sensationail Gel Nail Kit, $24.88. I love doing my own gel nails, because a) it saves SO much money than getting them done at a a salon and b) they don’t chip and last for 2 weeks! I started using Sensationail because they had the lowest toxicity score on EWG’s Skin Deep database out of all gel nail polish brands. I found that following the directions EXACTLY helps the polish last as long as getting them professionally done. These are a great gift for anyone who love manis and pedis.
- BKR Glass Water Bottle, $28.00-$47.62. Everyone can use a fun and stylish water bottle since we all need to hydrate. BKR bottles are made with glass so you won’t get any of those chemicals leeched when you drink from plastic bottles, and they are encased in a silicon sleeve to protect the glass from breaking. Plus, I love their design and if you are like me, you’ll end up drinking way more water if you like the bottle that you are drinking from.
- Preluvi Skin Care, $6-$95. You all know that I’m a BIG fan of safer and toxin-free skin care and I’ve been loving Preluvi products for several months now. They are affordable, effective, and made with clean, natural ingredients that you can recognize. You can purchase a range of products, from their lip balms as stocking stuffer (I’m obsessed with the candy cane flavor!) to their bundles as gift sets. I personally love their Grapefruit Beauty Oil and Cleansing Bar.
- Essential Oils Scented 100% Beeswax Candles, $21.99. Or, even better, make your own! I’ve talked about why I don’t buy scented candles and why beeswax candles are the best option out there. So if you have any candle lovers in your life, gift them with something that they can enjoy and feel great about using with any harmful effects to their health.
- Instant Pot, $127.46. Are you really surprised to see this on the list? The Instant Pot is my absolute favorite kitchen gadget and their newest model even comes with bluetooth connectivity! It’s one of the fastest methods to cook big roasts, soups, eggs, and even casseroles and cakes. It’s a great one for anyone who enjoys home cooked meals at a fraction of the time. You can check out all my Instant Pot recipes here.
- Smudging Kit, $23.95. Smudging has been quite popular in the health and wellness-sphere recently, and I love the concept of this mindfulness practice to create positive mood and vibration in your space, as well as clear the energy. There is so much information out there about smudging which can be quite overwhelming, so I love the idea of this kit to get you started right away with easy-to-follow instructions.
- Gratitude Journal, $6.88. What better way to cultivate self love and self care than by practicing gratitude everyday? I actually write down 3 things I’m grateful for at the end of each day, and this practice has really changed my outlook on life and improved my health. This gratitude journal contains inspirational quotes, spaces to write down what you are grateful for, and really inspires to be thankful every single day even for seemingly small things. It’s a great stocking stuffer for virtually anyone.
- Microgreens Growing Kit, $21.99. Growing your own food at home is one of the best ways to be kind to our earth, eat more vegetables, and get higher quality nutrients from our food. While having a home garden may not be easy or possible for everyone, this organic and non-GMO growing kit makes it so fun and easy to get started for all ages!
- An experience, $ varies. This a great one for your family, friends, or your significant other. I always think that the best kind of presents are the ones that you can truly enjoy the experience of, like a trip or an event. My husband and I gift each other this often, especially because it’s a great excuse to go on a weekend trip, a vacation, or a concert that you’ve been wanting to go to for a while. It’s also a great way to spend time together and strengthen your relationship with your loved ones.
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.