Nothing screams summer like these easy paleo pork chops served with the most refreshing grilled peach salsa. Comes together in less than 30 minutes and it’s a delicious and juicy combo!
The best thing about living in Southern California is that it’s grilling season all year round. We love grilling anything and everything, and can’t get enough of the smoky flavors that grilling imparts. These delicious and easy paleo pork chops with grilled peach salsa are my latest favorite creation, and we’ll be enjoying it as long as the peaches are in season.
Whole30 Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Salsa Recipe
While there are two components to this Whole30 pork chop recipe, it’s actually very easy and it comes together in less than 30 minutes. The pork and the peaches both cook together at the same time, and you can make the grilled peach salsa while the pork chops rest.
The end result is a quick and delicious meal that’s incredibly juicy and flavorful, and the grilled pork with peach salsa complement each other beautifully.
Tips for Making Easy Paleo Pork Chops with Grilled Peach Salsa
- You can use bone-in or boneless pork chops for this recipe. Just make sure they are at least 1 inch thick to yield a tender and juicy texture. To grill them perfectly, I like to use a meat thermometer with a leave-in probe that alerts me when the temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
- To make the grilled peach salsa, use ripe peaches that are not too mushy. You’ll want it to be on the firm side because they’ll soften up as they cook, and you want them to hold their shape when you chop them.
- Don’t skip on resting the pork after grilling. This allows the juices to be evenly dispersed throughout the meat, instead of leaving the meat if you cut into it right away. Resting ensures that your pork chops will be juicy and moist.
Can I make These Whole30 Grilled Pork Chops Without a Grill?
Yes, you definitely can! You won’t get the same smoky grill flavor, but the combo of the pork chops with peach salsa will still be fantastic.
If you don’t have a grill, you can use a grill pan over the stovetop and cook over medium high heat. You can also use a cast iron skillet with great results, but keep in mind that you won’t get the grill marks if that’s what you want on your pork and the peaches.
Whichever method you choose, I think you’ll love this grilled pork with peach salsa recipe. I’m a huge fan of any kind of pork paired with fruit, and this recipe does not disappoint!
If you enjoyed this Whole30 pork chop recipe, you might also love…
- Apple Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
- Paleo & Whole30 Grilled Peach Salad With Bacon
- Instant Pot Whole30 Pulled Pork with Dry Rub (Paleo, Low Carb, Keto)
- Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice with Grilled Pineapple Pork (Whole30)
- Paleo Pollo Asado (Whole30, Keto)
Easy Paleo Pork Chops with Grilled Peach Salsa (Whole30, Low Carb)
- 4 thick cut pork chops I get mine from Pedersons' Farms, and the quality is fantastic!
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp allspice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Season the pork all over with chili powder, allspice, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the cut sides of peaches with avocado oil.
- Add both the peaches (cut side down) and the pork to the grill, and cover.
- Grill the peaches for 5 minutes and remove to cool while the pork cooks. Grill the pork for 4-6 minutes per side until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
- Let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes. While they rest, make the grilled peach salsa.
- Dice the grilled peaches and add to a bowl with the rest of the ingredients for the grilled peach salsa. Mix well.
- Serve pork chops with grilled peach salsa on the side or spooned over the meat.
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.