Deliciously sweet and spicy baked honey sriracha wings are made with paleo sriracha sauce, and can even be made keto. The skin turns out so crispy and it’s the perfect game day snack!
Sriracha lovers – unite!! It’s one of my favorite sauces that I like to drizzle over everything I eat. If you like spicy food like me, I guarantee you that you’ll fall in love with these crispy honey sriracha chicken wings baked to perfection. It always disappears quickly on game days or even when I’m cooking it for our little family.
Baked Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings Recipe
These paleo oven baked chicken wings with sticky honey sriracha wing sauce are so delicious in every way. The wings are super crispy (I despise soggy wings) and the sauce has just the right amount of spice. My husband, who usually doesn’t like sweetness in wings, couldn’t stop eating these. I promise – they are just so finger-licking good!
How to Make Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
I really love these paleo oven baked chicken wings, and they always turn out SO crispy and delicious. It’s how I make my wings 90% of the time, and then switch up the sauce depending on my flavor mood. The secret ingredient is baking powder, which creates a coating around the wings that gets ultra crispy when baked at high heat!
Here’s how to make honey sriracha chicken wings:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Pat dry the wings thoroughly. Place in a large mixing bowl, and sprinkle with baking powder and salt.
- Place the wings in a single layer on a baking sheet without touching each other. Bake for 30 minutes, then flip the wings, and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the wings are baking, make the honey sriracha chicken wing sauce by combining all the ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to simmer for 4-5 minutes until thickened.
- Once the wings are finished baking, toss with the sauce until coated well.
- That’s it. Enjoy these crispy honey sriracha chicken wings immediately for best flavor and texture. If you like, sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro before serving!
Where to Find Keto & Paleo Sriracha Sauce
The delicious honey sriracha wing sauce for this recipe requires a paleo sriracha sauce as the main ingredient. I’ve seen homemade versions before, but I was so excited to find that Thrive Market now carries Whole30, keto, and paleo sriracha sauce that’s organic and insanely flavorful without any added sugar! The ingredients the clean, and I truly think it tastes better than the original one.
If you aren’t a Thrive Market member yet, I highly recommend it. They have so many paleo-friendly highly quality grocery items that are discounted and budget-friendly. I usually find items at a fraction of the price compared to the local health stores like Whole Foods and Sprouts. It’s worth it alone to make this addicting honey sriracha chicken wing sauce super easily and quickly!
Notes & Substitutions
- Baking powder is what makes these wings super crispy, so don’t skip on it! Also, make sure you DON’T accidentally use baking soda.
- Even though honey is used in these baked honey sriracha wings, you can turn these into low carb and keto chicken wings with a simple substitution. Just replace honey with a keto sweetener like this one! The exact amount can be found in the recipe box below, along with the nutritional breakdown.
- These baked honey sriracha wings are best served right away. However, you can reheat leftovers in the microwave, or back in the oven for 10 minutes at 450 degrees F. The leftovers will lose some of their crispiness, but they’ll still be delicious and flavorful!
If you enjoyed these baked honey sriracha chicken wings, you might also like…
- Thai Curry Wings (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
- Spicy Garlic Sauce Paleo Chicken Wings (Whole30, Keto)
- 20+ Paleo Chicken Wing Recipes
- Game Day Baked Chicken Wings
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings (AIP, Paleo)
Paleo Baked Honey Sriracha Wings (Keto Option)
- 3 lb wings
- 1½ tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Optional: sesame seeds, cilantro, and/or chopped green onions for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Thoroughly pat dry the wings and place in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with baking powder and salt and toss together to coat.
- Lay the wings in a single layer on a baking sheet without having them touch each other.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip. Bake for 20 more minutes until skin is ultra crispy.
- While the wings are baking, make the honey sriracha sauce. Place all the ingredients in a small saucepan, and whisk together. Heat over medium high heat. Once it comes to a boil, lower the heat to medium and simmer for 4-5 minutes until thickened.
- Once the wings are finished baking, combine with the sauce and toss together until coated evenly.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately.
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.