This delicious and creamy paleo crab dip is so easy and insanely addicting! You can make it with canned crab meat, and it’s tasty served hot or cold.
Is there anything better than a hot and creamy dip paired with yummy crackers and veggies? This Whole30 and keto crab dip recipe is one of those snacks that you just can’t stop eating. You can make it all year around and it’s such a crowd pleaser for summer BBQs, potlucks, game day, or even to serve as a New Year’s eve or a paleo holiday appetizer.
Paleo Crab Dip Recipe
As someone who can’t tolerate dairy, I was determined to make a cheese-less keto crab dip recipe that would still be ultra creamy, rich, and delicious. It was actually quite easy to do using mayonnaise as the base and adding delicious flavors with nutritional yeast and spices. The end result is an amazing addicting dip that you won’t be able to stop eating.
How to Make This Paleo Crab Dip
This is probably one of the easiest Whole30 holiday recipes to make. There are honestly 2 major steps involved:
- Combine lump crab meat, mayo, nutritional yeast, and all the spices in a large bowl, then place in an oven safe dish. I like to use this canned crab that’s tasty and high quality, but you can use fresh crab meat too.
- Bake everything for 20 minutes and serve with your favorite crackers or vegetables to make it Whole30-friendly.
That’s it! It’s best served hot, but I’ve also served the leftovers cold and everyone still loved it.
Pork Panko For Crispy Topping
If you’ve never heard of it before, pork panko is just ground up pork rinds and it’s a great substitute for breadcrumbs. You can crush them yourself, but I love having these on hand at all times for recipes like this. When topped on a casserole or a dip like this Whole30 and keto crab dip recipe, it creates a crispy and golden low carb topping that’s just irresistible. Pork panko is totally optional in this recipe, but it definitely adds an extra special crunch to make an incredibly delicious texture!
Other recipes you might love…
- Whole30 Buffalo Chicken Dip (Paleo, Keto)
- Caramelized Onion Bacon Dip
- Paleo Dill Pickle Dip
- Paleo Cauliflower Nacho Cheese
Paleo Crab Dip (Whole30, Keto)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, except pork panko, in a large bowl and stir together.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- If using, sprinkle pork panko on top in an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve with vegetables and/or chips.
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.