These soft, decadent, and delicious gluten free chocolate chip blondies are so easy baked on the sheet pan, and they are a healthier dessert without gluten, dairy, and processed sugar!
While I love me some brownies, I can never say no to really well made blondies with a perfect soft and chewy texture. I also love how versatile they are with a plainer base, and you can add in anything you want to add in flavors and textures. And because sweets don’t last too long in our house, I decided make a large batch of paleo blondies with chocolate chips as a sheet pan dessert!
The Best Chocolate Chip Blondie Recipe in a Sheet Pan
These grain free blondies with chocolate chips are seriously amazing. They are one of my favorite easy sheet pan desserts and are perfect for making a large batch quickly and easily. The texture gets soft and chewy, along with the yummy crunchy bites from the chocolate chips that are so addicting. If you are a fan of chocolate chip cookies (who isn’t?), I know you’ll love these gluten free chocolate chip blondies. I promise – they are the BEST chocolate chip blondie recipe!
Ingredients in These Sheet Pan Paleo Chocolate Chip Blondies
These paleo blondies contain simple and easy ingredients that are healthy and unprocessed:
- Almond flour: I recommend blanched almond flour for the best texture.
- Tapioca flour: You can substitute with arrowroot starch if that’s what you have on hand.
- Baking soda
- Almond butter: You can also use other nut butters like cashew butter or peanut butter. Keep in mind that peanut butter will add its flavor to the final product, but it’ll still be delicious! Also, peanut butter is a grain I would avoid it if you are making grain free and paleo chocolate chip blondies.
- Avocado oil: I like the texture of avocado oil in this gluten free blondie recipe, but ghee or coconut oil will also work.
- Maple syrup: Feel free to substitute with honey, if needed.
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips: If you are looking for dairy free and soy free chocolate chips, these are my favorite.
Notes About This Paleo Sheet Pan Dessert
- I have found that an 18×13 baking sheet works really well for this recipe. That’s a standard half sheet pan size that you’ll be able to find easily. If you have something that’s smaller or bigger, you may need to adjust the baking time since the thickness of the gluten free chocolate chip blondies will change.
- If you want to see the chocolate chips on top of the blondies when they are done, make sure to sprinkle a 1/4 cup on top halfway into baking. Otherwise, they’ll fall into the batter as it rises, and you won’t be able to see any when they are finished.
- To store these paleo chocolate chip blondies, place them in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days, or they’ll keep up to a week in the refrigerator!
Keeps Well in the Freezer
I already tested out popping these grain free blondies in the freezer and defrosting one square at a time and they still taste amazing. You can freeze these for up to 3 months.
For an even better flavor and texture, try toasting them in the oven for a few minutes after they are thawed! If you want to go full treat mode, you can even make some chocolate frosting to slather on top and make it into a sheet pan cake. These gluten free and paleo blondies are soft and fluffy enough to be pass as cake, and it’ll add another layer of decadence!
If you enjoyed this gluten free blondie recipe, you might also like:
- Paleo Apple Blondies with Maple Coconut Glaze
- White Chocolate Glaze Paleo Brownies
- Paleo Pumpkin Swirl Brownies (Grain Free, Dairy Free)
- Nut-Free Cassava Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Paleo & Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes
Sheet Pan Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Blondies (Paleo)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 18"x13" sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix almond butter, avocado oil, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth and combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well until a thick batter is formed.
- Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and take the remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and sprinkle them on top of the batter evenly. Bake for additional 10 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares, then serve.
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.