Creamy and addicting paleo shrimp dip makes a perfect appetizer or snack all year round! It’s dairy free, Whole30, and keto, and delicious with crackers, potato chips, or crudités.
Whether you need an appetizer for the holidays or just a delicious snack any time of the year, dips are always a crowd pleaser. They are usually very easy to make, so addicting, and just a great thing to munch on. Since my husband’s a huge fan of shrimp, I decided to make this easy shrimp dip appetizer and it’s been a huge hit!
Easy Shrimp Dip Recipe
This Whole30 and keto shrimp dip comes together super quickly and easily. It’s actually perfect if you want to prepare something simple but popular for a group. The flavors are tangy and wonderfully creamy, with some crunch from the veggies like celery and green onion.
It just requires easy-to-find ingredients, and you can even buy already cooked shrimp if you want! This creamy shrimp dip is also dairy free, as well as Whole30 and keto friendly.
Ingredients in Creamy Paleo Shrimp Dip
This dairy free shrimp dip requires 8 simple easy-to-find ingredients:
- Mayonnaise: This is my favorite brand, or you can make your own!
- Lemon juice
- Prepared horseradish: This is the one I found that’s Whole30-friendly.
- Garlic powder
- Shrimp: Preferably wild-caught for the best flavor!
- Green onions
How to Make Shrimp Dip
Once you have all the ingredients for this easy shrimp dip recipe, the easiest part is making it! Here’s the super simple instructions on how to make shrimp dip:
- Combine mayo, lemon juice, horseradish, paprika, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir together.
- Fold in shrimp, celery, and green onions.
- Chill until ready to serve.
That’s seriously it! Super easy shrimp dip appetizer that comes together in no time. You can serve with your favorite crackers or potato chips. If you are Whole30 or keto, you can serve with your favorite veggies or even pork rinds!
Ways to Serve This Dip
- This is a cold shrimp dip that’s delicious served chilled, but if you want, you can serve it hot. Just microwave or bake until heated through.
- I personally love to eat this with paleo crackers or potato chips. You can even top it on some gluten free toast!
- For Whole30 options, serve this creamy shrimp dip with veggies like carrots, bell peppers, celery, radish, and cauliflower.
- If you are keto, serve with celery, bell peppers, jicama, pork rinds, or keto crackers like this one!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also like…
- Paleo Crab Dip (Whole30, Keto)
- Paleo Coconut Shrimp with Sriracha Mayo Dipping Sauce (Whole30)
- Easy Instant Pot Shrimp Cocktail (Paleo, Whole30, Low Carb)
- Caramelized Onion and Bacon Dip (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
- Paleo Dill Pickle Dip
Creamy Paleo Shrimp Dip (Whole30, Keto)
- In a large bowl, combine mayo, lemon juice, horseradish, paprika, and garlic powder, and stir to combine.
- Fold in shrimp, celery, and green onions until evenly mixed together.
- Chill until ready to serve. You can serve with crackers, potato chips, pork rinds, or your favorite veggies!
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.