Learn how to make the easiest Dairy Free Matcha Latte. You don’t need a whisk, clean up is a breeze, and you’ll love how creamy and frothy it is!
Today, I want to share how I make my matcha latte. Every time I post my matcha on Instagram, I receive several questions on how I make it so I’m finally sharing my matcha routine with you that I can point my readers to it whenever you are curious. It’s actually super duper easy and quick, and I don’t use a matcha whisk or strainer or a large blender. Clean up is a breeze and it makes the frothiest, smoothest matcha!
Ingredients in Dairy Free Matcha Latte
There are several ingredients I use in my dairy free matcha latte and I want to break them down for you:
- Pique Tea matcha: I’ve been loving matcha ever since I brought some back from Japan when I traveled there, and I couldn’t find one that matched up to their quality and taste until I found Pique Tea’s. Their matcha is so vibrant in color, harvested right, and it’s from Japan, and you won’t want to try other brands after you try theirs. They are also quadruple toxin screened for radioactive isotopes, heavy metals, mold, and pesticides!
- Grass fed collagen: Whether I’m drinking coffee or matcha, I always add a scoop of collagen. It has helped so much with healing my gut health, helping my hair and nails grow, and it’s also great for skin as well. I highly recommend Perfect Supplements’ Collagen Peptide because it’s high in quality, grass fed, and you can’t taste it at all. Get 10% off all their Perfect Brand products with code: GREATGRANDMA10!
- Perfect Supplements MCT Oil: This is an optional ingredient, but I love how much focus and energy it gives me in the morning. Naturally found in coconut oil, MCT oil is quickly absorbed and changed into ketone bodies, giving you energy for better physical and mental performance. I highly recommend you start out with 1 teaspoon a day and work your way up because it can be a bit too much on the digestive system if you take too much in the beginning. Get 10% off all their Perfect Brand products with code: GREATGRANDMA10!
How to Make a Whisk-Free Matcha Latte
The rest is super simple. Place the ingredients in a mug and blend everything with an immersion blender (one of the cheapest, most useful tools in my kitchen). It takes just minutes to make, AND you won’t even have many dishes to do afterwards. It seriously makes the creamiest and frothiest matcha latte, and I enjoy it everyday!
Want Iced Matcha?
If it’s summertime or if you just love iced drinks all year round (that’s me!), iced matcha just as easy to make as regular hot matcha. Once you blend the mixture together, just add ice and cold water at the end and you’ll instantly have a delicious and frothy drink.
Other recipes you may love…
- White Chocolate Matcha Latte
- Lemon Mint Matcha Champagne
- 3-Ingredient Matcha Ice Cream
- Bulletproof Keto Mocha Milkshake
- Iced Bulletproof Turmeric Latte
Dairy Free Matcha Latte
- Immersion blender
- Using a stovetop or an electric kettle, heat water to a boil.
- Let the steam escape from the water for about 1-2 minutes, so it's hot but not boiling.
- In a mug that's big enough to fit the head of the immersion blender, add coconut milk, matcha, collagen, and MCT, if using.
- Fill the mug a little less than halfway with hot water.
- Lower the immersion blender and start blending. Blend for about 1 minute until the matcha is dissolved and foamy.
- Fill the rest of the mug with hot water.
- Stir and enjoy!
For Iced Matcha Latte
- Follow steps 1-4 from above.
- After blending the matcha, add ice, and fill the rest of cold water.
- Stir and enjoy!
Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support and understanding.